FilmOffaly is seeking a qualified film professional with established skills in script writing, facilitation, mentorship and an acquired knowledge of Ireland’s film industry to submit a tender outlining the following:
Evaluation and shortlisting of candidates for mentorship (This will be undertaken in coordination with FilmOffaly)
Mentorships Programme: Specify number of mentorships you can undertake, time allocated to each and means of mentoring i.e, SKYPE, Email, Face to Face*
Comprehensive breakdown of budget to include daily rate, VAT, travel and subsistence if applicable*
A schedule of availability and timescale – the contract will be based upon delivery of the proposal within a maximum period of 7 months
*(dependent on Covid 19 restrictions)
- Evaluation of mentees June/July 2021
- Mentorships to be undertaken between August 2021 to February 2022
A fully inclusive fee in the sum of €5,000 to include all travel, subsistence, VAT and any other costs that may arise will be paid to the successful candidate for mentorship. The fee will be paid in three moieties as follows:
- €1,500 on signing of contract (Aug 2021)
- €2,000 Mid Way Report (Nov 2021)
- €1,500 on completion of Workshops, Mentoring Programme and submission of full report. (Feb 2022)
- The facilitator will be required to give short summarised reports to FilmOffaly on a monthly basis outlining the progress that has been undertaken with the mentee and summarise areas of development that the mentee is expected to undertake.
- A final full report will be required at the end of the programme.
- The Mentee will be required to give short monthly feedbacks to FilmOffaly
The Mentorship Proposal will be evaluated against the following criteria. Offaly County Council retain the right not to proceed with the issuing of a contract if so advised by the selection panel.
- 30% - Track record (incl. delivery) in the field of Mentoring / Workshop Facilitation
- 30% - Quality of submitted tender/quote within the competitive context
- 20% - Feasibility of given proposal
- 20% - Practical and academic knowledge of the Film Industry
NEEDED FOR THIS APPLICATION (to be uploaded preferably as ONE PDF)
- A Letter of interest outlining why your specific skills meet our criteria
- A C.V with relevant experienced detailed with two referees that are relevant to this role.
- A proposal outlining specifications detailed under ‘The Brief’ for the Mentorship Programme